How Can We Help?
Transferring a Call on a Yealink Phone
How to make a warm transfer
- During an active call, or with a call on hold, press Transfer.
- Either enter the number to which you want to transfer the call, or use your recent History.
- Press Dial/Send or wait a few seconds.
- Then do one of the following:
- To complete the transfer without speaking to the receiving party (simulating a blind transfer), press Transfer after the call begins to ring and hang up.
- If you misdial OR determine the call should not be transferred, press the End Call button, then press the Resume button, and try again.
- To transfer after speaking privately to the other person, press Transfer at any time during the conversation.
How to make a blind transfer
- During an active call, press Transfer.
- Enter the number to which you want to transfer the call to and press B-Transfer.
- If you have DSS keys programmed, and the transfer mode is Blind, you can press a DSS key as an alternative to dialing the recipient manually. Simply press the button of the number you wish to transfer to.
The call is then transferred with no further action required on your pa